Friday, March 30, 2018

And Now for Something Totally Different

Now, before anyone starts yelling. Hear me out. I've been thinking that it would be really fun to do a Sharp Practice 2 force for a 19th century imagination force. I was looking at the Perry plastic ACW and AWI frames and say that the caps all had the same attachment system, where you just pop the cap on the head of the mini. I though it could be interesting to put the Saratoga cap on some Union infantrymen and making up a force, Ruritania style. The current idea is for a couple of rival German duchies with long-standing dislike for each other. This would allow me to play around some with historical plastics, play more SP2, and flex some of my creative muscles. I'm in the process of moving across the country, so most projects are being packed away, and this includes my Dark Age stuff, but I'm able to keep some plastics and my paint out to play with.

Without any further adieu, here are the first two Jaegers for the unnamed duchy of such-and-such.




And here are some cinematic shots with some Union skirmishers.





2 comments:

  1. It was honestly just inspired by Richard Clarke's Imaginary forces for the Seven Years War. I thought it could be really fun, especially for a club-wide campaign/setting, with everyone making their own forces.

    ReplyDelete